The Grass Roots Group Holdings Limited and its group companies ("we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement applies to the www.grassrootsgroup.com website ("Website") and sets out the basis on which any personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using the Website, you are accepting and consenting to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your personal information
We may collect personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your postal code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favourites.
We may also automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by us for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any policies practices outside the Grass Roots group of companies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We may use personal information held about you:
- To administer and operate the Website and ensure that the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To inform you of other products or services available from us and our affiliates.
- To contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website and our services, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
We do not sell, rent or lease any personal data we hold to third parties. We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information is not transferred to the third party.
We may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal data for any other purpose.
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Grass Roots Group of companies, our customers or others.
Please note that if you directly disclose personal information through our public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others and we will not be liable for this.
Security of your personal information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. All information that you provide is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.